When it comes to increasing revenues, CRO is all too often overlooked in favour of sexier sounding tactics like SEO & Facebook Ads sales funnels.
However, if your conversion rate isn’t as good as it can be, all other work will be yielding sub-par results.
Conversely, increasing your conversion rate will make the rewards of all other marketing efforts have a much greater pay-off.
How I Can Help With Your CRO:
- Installing CRO software to track conversions better
- Monitoring & reporting on results
- Creating hypothesis for A/B and/or multivariate CRO split testing
- Running CRO experiments & tracking results
- Committing changes that show a positive effect, then creating more tests
- General CRO audits & strategy, tidying eCommerce structure
What’s more, because I have a wealth of technical SEO experience, if desired (optionally), I can include SEO audits to round-off your CRO audit.
Conversion Rate Optimisation Pricing
In reality pricing varies project-to-project, and I’m happy to quote on a per-project basis.
That being said, below are my day rates & hourly rates, for the sake of transparency (bear in mind I may be more expensive than some, but possibly faster due to my experience).
- 1 full day’s one-off consultancy: £650
- 1 full day’s on-going consultancy: £550
- 1/2 day one-off consultancy: £450
- 1/2 day on-going consultancy: £350
- Hourly rate for one-off consulting: £135
- Weekly + longer, rate by negotiation
Note: I only work remotely.
Request More Information
If you’d like to get in touch, you can contact me in various ways on my contact page (I don’t bite!) or fill in the form below